Fares, rules and types of ride applicable to the Borani
The Borani has four units of floating vehicles. these are:
Borani-boat (big board)-1 unit
Catamaran – 3 units
Borani is a traditional floating means of transport for Tbilisi. The Borani can accommodate a maximum of 50 passengers. The cost of a ride for one passenger is 35 GEL. We carry out regular and private Rides by Borani.
- Regular rides are completed in July and August every year. The duration of such rides is 50 minutes. Regular rides depart every day at 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 18:00 and 20:00.
- A private ride is a ride that is completed at the time requested by the customer and does not coincide with the time of regular ride. Private ride are of two types, closed and non-closed. During closed private ride, foreign passengers are not added to the Borani, the Borani is completely used by a specific group. Private ride without closing means that the Borani administration reserves the right to add foreign passengers in addition to the passengers in the specific group.
- Private rides are completed at different times by agreement with the customer. The duration and price of the swim are determined by agreement with the customer, individually.
A catamaran is a small floating vehicle. There are 13 seats on the catamaran. The cost of a ride for one passenger is 30 GEL. The duration of swimming is 30 minutes.
- Catamaran rides are available every day from 10:00 to 24:00. We do not have regular rides on the catamaran, as rides are completed every 10-15 minutes.
- With the catamaran, private rides can be performed individually according to the customer’s request.
Children up to 6 years of age ride for free (without seat)
Children up to 12 years enjoy a 50% discount
People with disabilities enjoy free rides, accompanying person pays full fare.